libpeople heads out the door!

-

After moving libpeople over to it’s own repository and getting the simple build stuff done I found a simple cut’n’paste bug. Once it was fixed I turned my attention to actually getting it tagged and released, something that I hadn’t done before under subversion. Turned out to be quite straightforward though rewriting the script to handle the release tarball generation was harder and took a while. Still, it’s all done and so next time it’ll be easier!

Feels good to finally have released something from BeClan, though the irony of it being the newest project hasn’t escaped my notice.

We really must get the text for the licence done before long as we can’t really do many more releases without having it in place! Oh well, give me 30 hours a day and we’ll start to see these things getting done.